Guidance By Black And White
This game is in development and I am working on this one to finish it by this year or next year. I am showing you step by step how I am developing this game. It’s 10 days I was on Unity Editor since 1st of February 2023.
- First post on Twitter (link click here).
- Second post on Twitter (link click here).
- Third post on Twitter (link click here).
- Fourth post on Twitter (link click here).
- Fifth post on Twitter (link click here).
- Sixth post on Twitter (link click here).
I see lots of positive feedback on social media from my indie devs community, friends and my mother. The gamedesign and style is different that Where Is Here: New Home.
Can’t wait to finish this game too. This will be a big game. Proximus 5 hours gameplay long or more. Depends how it goes. An big world with many beautiful sceneries in the forest. Sunrise, day, sunset and night time. More ideas I can’t share yet because I am still brainstorming and thinking to compete with my story.
Guidance By Black And White is in development. Release date unknown. More details will come.
List During Development skills And Reviews From Players and Indiedev friends
- Performances will be used again from what I have learned in Where Is Here: New Home.
- Using techniques from Once Upon A Time During A Mysterious Winter for high FPS because it’s Standard Render Pipeline.
- Many people like this style so I am happy about it.
- New paid Unity assets are not for URP compatible.
- Make the map bigger than ever. So the player feels the world is big and full of life.
- In this game I will learn more about animator, animations and how to use it.
- In this game I will learn Third-Person controller.